For over 30 years, our AFS Taxsavers team has been providing countless customers with expertly rendered financial services carried out with the highest level of accuracy and reliability. Deeply experienced and highly knowledgeable in any and all aspects of the tax, insurance and general financial services we provide, we’ve established ourselves as a consistently dependable firm which always puts its customers first and works tirelessly and effectively for their interests.
What We Can Do For You
- Keep track of your monthly or quarterly profit and loss.
- Assist in tax planning and preparation.
- Provide monthly financial reports.
- Pick up and deliver your accounting records.
- Help you plan for your retirement through the usage of 401 K’s, IRA’s and other similar methods.
- Organize and radically improve your payroll department.
- Provide management consulting and training.
- File your income taxes in a reliable and timely manner.
These are just a few examples of the myriad services offered by AFS Taxsavers. Basically, whatever your tax, insurance or accounting needs might be we can almost certainly provide you with the help you require in the high level of quality you deserve.
Why You Should Choose Us
So why should you hire AFS Taxsavers to meet your tax, insurance or accounting needs?
- We’re convenient and accessible, more than happy to answer any question and dependably accurate in our answers.
- We take care to be as affordable as possible while still providing the finest services we possibly can.
- We’re true experts in our field, a status only heightened by our more than 30 years of experience and service.
- We genuinely care about our clients and the needs they have. We’ll work tirelessly for your best interests, guaranteed.
So call today, and get the help you deserve.
October 22, 2016
Do you have the itch to launch a new business venture? Make sure that you understand all of the tax implications. Strategy: Use tax benefits available to start-up companies, including: Nail down current deduction. Normally, start-up expenses (those incurred before your new business opens) must be amortized over 15 years, but you can take […]