For over 30 years, our AFS Taxsavers team has been providing countless customers with expertly rendered financial services carried out with the highest level of accuracy and reliability. Deeply experienced and highly knowledgeable in any and all aspects of the tax, insurance and general financial services we provide, we’ve established ourselves as a consistently dependable firm which always puts its customers first and works tirelessly and effectively for their interests.
What We Can Do For You
- Keep track of your monthly or quarterly profit and loss.
- Assist in tax planning and preparation.
- Provide monthly financial reports.
- Pick up and deliver your accounting records.
- Help you plan for your retirement through the usage of 401 K’s, IRA’s and other similar methods.
- Organize and radically improve your payroll department.
- Provide management consulting and training.
- File your income taxes in a reliable and timely manner.
These are just a few examples of the myriad services offered by AFS Taxsavers. Basically, whatever your tax, insurance or accounting needs might be we can almost certainly provide you with the help you require in the high level of quality you deserve.
Why You Should Choose Us
So why should you hire AFS Taxsavers to meet your tax, insurance or accounting needs?
- We’re convenient and accessible, more than happy to answer any question and dependably accurate in our answers.
- We take care to be as affordable as possible while still providing the finest services we possibly can.
- We’re true experts in our field, a status only heightened by our more than 30 years of experience and service.
- We genuinely care about our clients and the needs they have. We’ll work tirelessly for your best interests, guaranteed.
So call today, and get the help you deserve.
March 04, 2015
If you lose your job, you may qualify for unemployment benefits. The payments may serve as much needed relief. But did you know unemployment benefits are taxable? Here are five key facts about unemployment compensation: 1. Unemployment is taxable. You must include all unemployment compensation as income for the year. You should receive a Form 1099-G, […]
March 04, 2015
February 28, 2015
February 25, 2015