EFTPS Tax Filing
If your business’ tax liability is over $2,500 per quarter, you will have to file via the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System, or EFTPS. Created in 1996, the system is now used by over 12 million people who have, in that time, used it to make well over a billion tax payments. Indeed, you can use the system to pay every one of your federal taxes in a timely and convenient manner. The system is available every minute of every day, guaranteed, and is highly adaptable to your specific needs. Plus, it’s highly secure, going to great lengths to ensure that your personal information will be kept completely safe at all times.
What are the features of EFTPS?
- It’s highly convenient. Available 24 hours a day and 365 days a year, the system is only inaccessible to those without the usage of the internet or a phone. Because the system is available all the time you can schedule payments well in advance if you so choose.
- Filing your taxes with EFTPS generally only takes a few minutes.
- The system is highly secure. Simply logging into your account requires no less than three identification numbers. The site can also only be accessed through a secure web browser.
- You can use the system to file every one of your federal taxes at once.
- The service is carried out with impeccable accuracy. Payments will be made only on the dates you choose, and the proper amount of money will always be used. Because the system is so carefully automated, mistakes of this nature are essentially impossible. If you want to make sure you can look back at 16 months of your payment history on the site.
Why Do I Need AFS Taxsavers to Get Involved?
- We’ll make sure your passwords and PINs never get lost or fall into the wrong hands.
- Though it’s easy to pay your taxes through EFTPS, it’s up to you to know how much you actually need to pay, as well as the date which those amounts will be due. We can provide a great deal of assistance with such matters.
- Filing with EFTPS will simply be one less thing you have on your plate. We know how stressful it can be to run a business. Let us make it a bit easier.